Integrity Collaboration Contribution Service Growth
To provide financial support for organisations that carry out conservation and reforestation work for Orangutans and their traditional habitats through the development of a palm oil free certification program for consumable, household and beauty products. We have a role to play in advocating for substitution of products that do not lead to deforestation, and raising awareness of the affects of non-sustainable palm oil.
Be the international standard for "no-palm oil" and "palm oil free" certification services,providing multiple revenue opportunities for our grants program and alliance partners. We are the leading palm oil free program with strong industry partnerships that enable new market opportunities for the manufacturers and clients we certify.
To ensure the protection of endangered animal species, and enhancement of their natural environment that is affected by non-sustainable palm oil.
Key Result Areas
- Be the most influential palm oil free certification program internationally, enabling market access for our clients and strong partnerships with conservation and environmental groups.
- Develop a growth strategy providing multiple levels of income and resources that will support our organisation and its conservation alliance partners.
- Have a high level of client and alliance partner satisfaction and engagement.
- Address barriers and develop opportunities across all designated sectors.
- Create significant conservation opportunities with measurable results.